Nestling in the North Devon hills just 3 miles from Combe Martin, and bordered to the east by Exmoor National Park, lies the rural village of Kentisbury. It is here that you will receive a warm welcome from Gail and Jim Evans in their home, Kentisbury Mill.
Originally a Devon cottage built around 1650, it had a small corn mill added in the 1790s, and the building was extended further in the 1920s. Gail and Jim bought the Mill in April 2007 and undertook major renovations, including central heating and en-suites to all bedrooms. Care has been taken to keep, and restore, as much of the original features and character as possible. You will be welcomed with tea and coffee on arrival and be offered a choice of AA award winning breakfasts using locally sourced produce which is freshly cooked to order using our Aga.
- Accomodation – 2 Double, 1 Double/Twin & 2 Single Rooms.
- 2 acres of grounds with Exmoor stream, pond and summer house.
- A two course supper is available when ordered in advance.
- Free Wi-Fi
- All bedrooms have en-suites, tea/coffee and Digital TV/DVD
- Guests’ lounge with fire and tea/coffee
- Central heating & heated towel rails
- Travel cot & Fold up single bed available
- Open All Year
- Off season offers
- Murder Mystery week ends
- Cream Teas Fri/Sat/Sun, May-Sep