Grattons Cedar Lodges are set within a picturesque hillside garden location on the edge of the award winning village of Berrynarbor with stunning valley and sea views. Positioned just a mile away from Exmoor National Park and close to some of the best beaches in the country. It’s an ideal base from which to explore the scenery of North Devon or just to relax in the peace and tranquillity of the garden setting.
These 1 and 2 bedroom holiday lodges are an ideal base from which to explore the scenery of North Devon or just relax in the peace and tranquillity of the park setting.
- Flat screen TV/DVD and Freeview
- Wi-Fi access
- Kitchen including microwave
- ShowerBed linen and duvetsTowels and beach towels for hire
- *Beds made up for your arrival
- Barbecue hire (£3 per day/£10 per week)
- Garden furniture
- Electricity by £1 coin meter
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £20pw each (max 3)
- Welcome pack – tea, coffee and fresh milk
- Due to the steep gradients and steps, Grattons is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe walking difficulties
- All non smoking accommodation