- Dean Riding Stables is an approved yard, within the Exmoor National Park.
- We have quality well mannered horses and ponies, and offer escorted hacking and instruction for all ages and levels
- Nervous and novice are especially welcome.
- With an all-weather surface 60m by 30m and a set of coloured Show Jumps, we offer training and show jumping instruction for competition, taught by our experienced and qualified staff.
- We supply up-to-date riding hats and offer progressive tests.
- The centrally heated farmhouse is furnished to accommodate up to 9 people. Freeview flat screen TVs with DVD in all bedrooms. Wireless Internet access available
- We can therefore offer a peaceful fun holiday for riding and non-riding family members by arrangement.
- There is also a self-catered smaller unit available for two people. See Accommodation for further information.
- Please note that we do not accept credit cards at present.
Dean Riding Stables,
Lower Dean Farm,
Phone: +44 (0)1598 763565